My name is Juliet. I sometimes go by Julie, Jules or Jule, depending on what family member or friend I am talking to. 🙂
- I was born in Texas, raised in NC, and currently live on the beautiful SC coast.
- I am married to the most amazing guy in the world.
- I adore God, Jesus & Holy Spirit. They mean EVERYTHING to me.
- I believe in freedom, justice and liberty.
- I am a deep thinker but also a kid at heart!
- From the time I was little I’ve had prophetic dreams/visions/words of knowledge about my own life and other’s lives, sometimes strangers. I am highly sensitive to the spirit realm and sometimes “see” in the spirit.
- I am passionate about helping people: encouraging, problem solving, praying for emotional/physical healing, direction and purpose.
- Things I love! The ocean – I will always be a beach girl! Coffeeeeee, walking at local parks, vintage cars, and clothing, renovating and decorating the home, creative outlets, singing, writing. I love….quotes, books, learning, typography, growing, self-development. I especially love thrift stores!
I hope there is something you find on this “journal” that resonates with you, gives you hope, makes you smile or lifts you up! Visit anytime and feel free to drop me a line to say hello or request prayer. I’d love to hear from you!