My name is Juliet. I sometimes go by Julie, Jules or Jule, depending on what family member or friend I am talking to. 🙂
- I was born in Texas, raised in NC, and currently live on the beautiful SC coast.
- I am married to the most amazing guy in the world.
- I adore God, Jesus & Holy Spirit. They mean EVERYTHING to me.
- I believe in freedom, justice and liberty.
- I am a deep thinker but also childlike at heart (my name even means youthful!).
- From the time I was little I’ve had prophetic dreams/visions/words of knowledge about my own life and other’s lives, even strangers. I am highly sensitive to the spirit realm and sometimes “see” in the spirit. Yes, angels and demons are real!
- I am passionate about helping people: encouraging, problem solving, praying for emotional/physical healing and direction.
- Some things I love! The ocean – I will always be a beach girl! Old photographs, vintage cars, and clothing. Remodeling and decorating the home, creative outlets like singing, sewing and writing. I love….quotes, books, learning, typography, growing, self-development. I especially love thrift stores!
I am passionate about spreading JOY, finding truth, having an amazing relationship with God and sharing His LOVE with others, capturing the beauty of His creation, encouraging & praying for others to be healed. I hope there is something you find on this “journal” that resonates with you, gives you hope, makes you smile or lifts you up!
Please visit anytime and feel free to drop me a line to say hello or request prayer. I’d love to hear from you!